JSE News Slideshow
This document supports Joomseller customers in using JSE News Slideshow 2.0.0 module.
- Joomseller customers
What is JSE News Slideshow 2.0.0?
JSE News Slideshow is a module used for displaying images in slideshow. With JS News Slideshow, you can view all the images when the mouse rolls over "Show all" button or you can view each image when the mouse rolls over each numbered button. You can also see the next or previous images by clicking the Next or Previous button. Module can easily display images as a slideshow automatically, and flexibility.
JSE News Slideshow Features
- Support Joomla 2.5 and 3.0.
- Support all browsers (IE, FireFox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, ...).
- Support link for title.
- Show/Hide title, description of images.
- Support changing displayed characters of title and description.
- Allow to display certain number of articles you want to display.
- Support for changing size of images.
- Support viewing next or previous images.
- Allow to display the number of images in a row.
- Allow/not allow to automatically play Slideshow.
How to use JSE News Slideshow 2.0.0?
How to configure and setting?
User needs to do these tasks step by step:
- Install the JSE News Slideshow 2.0.0
- Configure JSE News Slideshow 2.0.0 Module.
- Configure Plug-in System jQuery Library.
JSE News Slideshow Installation
JS News Slideshow has several system requirements as follow:
- Apache 2.0 or above - http://www.apache.org recommended: Apache 2.0 or above.
- PHP 5.2.4 or above - http://www.php.net recommended: PHP 5.3 or above.
- MySQL 5.0.4 or above - http://www.mysql.com recommended: MySQL 5.0.4 or above.
- Joomla! 2.5 - http://www.joomla.org recommended: Joomla! 2.5.
- You have to ensure that your system has already installed, XML and Zlib-Support built into your PHP.
- PHP should be compiled with support for https(openSSL) and cURL.
- PHP Safe Mode should be turned off.
- The client/browser needs to be capable of accepting Cookies and Cookies must be enabled.
- Extract the downloaded package to your computer.
- Choose the exact version that matches with your Joomla version (currently, we provide one installation packages for Joomla 2.5)
- Go to your administrator site
- Select “Extensions” => “Extension Manager” in the Top Menu
- In "Upload Package File" block, please Upload &Install the following extensions:
- mod_js_news_slideshowxxx.zip: this is core module.
Configure Backend elements
- Show Title => Show/Hide title.
- Show Description => Show/Hide Desctiption.
- Module Width => the width size of module.
- Module Height => the height size of module.
- Intro number => Limit number of articles, products to be displayed to suit the module’s interface.
- Image width => the width size of image.
- Image height => the height size of image.
- Linked Titles => Show/hide link title.
- Number of Column => the number of article in a row.
- Auto run slide => enable automatically play Slideshow.
It limits 10 slides to be displayed and if any slide is entered with data, the data will be shown at frontend.
- Image => Image of Slide.
- Title => Title of Slide.
- Description => Description of Slide.
- Url => Url of Slide.
Configure plugin - System jQuery Library
Turn on System jQuery Library.
- Configure values for jQuery version, Remove Mootools Conflict, Where to add.